Specials & Events
Menu Special: House-Made Jerky
Chef Nathan's House-Made Jerky: Yuzu Salmon, Korean Shortrib, Mojo Pork
Indulge in Our Weekend Breakfast Buffet
The Breakfast Buffet is offered on Saturday and Sunday from 8am - 12pm,
for $35 per person.
10 Arts Bistro & Lounge breakfast buffet includes an omelet station, smoked salmon, eggs benedict, daily chefs special, assorted pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt and granola, locally scrambled eggs and bacon, freshly squeezed juice, coffee or tea. Plus, customize your own Bloody Mary with one of Chef Nathan's fresh housemade mixes. Join us this coming weekend!
Art of the Craft - Watch us reveal our most-wanted secrets.
You're invited to gather around for an interactive demonstration of how we create some of our most popular hand-crafted cocktails, house-made dishes, and wildly unique desserts. Every Thursday at 6pm throughout the summer, we will host another eye-opening demo at our communal table. Here are some of the dishes and drinks we'll showcase:
- June 13: Homemade sweet vermouth. Make and taste this complex recipe.
- June 20: Fresh, creamy mozzarella. Take home our foolproof recipe.
- June 27: Classic summer ceviche. Take home a marinade sample.
- July 4: Decadent summer ice creams.
- July 11: BBQ sauce and dry rubs. Take home a BBQ rub sample.
- July 18: Charred tomato & spiced watermelon salad. Take home the recipe & spices.
- July 25: 4 Roses Kentucky Straight Bourbon whiskey tasting. Help us decide on a 10 Arts barrel.
- August 1: Three amazing variations of guacamole. Take home the recipe and chip seasoning.
- August 8: Aged spirits. Taste organic, craft liquor from a bygone era.
- August 15: Authentic Hawaiian lau lau (steamed fish in leaf). Take home the recipe card.
- August 22: Distillation 101 with our guest Pennsylvanian distillery.
- August 29: Mini “Asian inspired” pork tacos & kim chi slaw. Take home a bottle of marinade.
Join us for Happy Hour & Live Entertainment During Center City Sips!!
Sunday-Friday we feature wines at $5 that are the perfect match for Chef Nathan's light fare, also priced at $5 per select item.
Wednesday Nights During Center City Sips: DJ music
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM